Monday, March 18, 2013

the stars are calling...

Astrology opened a new chapter -- or

I opened a new chapter in astrology.

At any rate, there's a new level of skill that came along all of its own after this fallow time of reading novels and carefully not listening to the constant stream of negative bullshit that surrounded us this February.  I just looked back at old charts of friends and family and new levels of story started telling itself.

I'm so glad to be back on the star path.

2 comments:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Glad to know you are back and sounding in good form. We can't let things get in the path of our calling. I'm still searching some days for mine.
At times I think I've found it. Not always sure.
Enjoy each day for what it has to give. Sweep away the negativity.
Hugs, Barb

Granny Kate said...

I love you, Barb -- hope to see you in person one day -- maybe WV Writers Conference this year.