Monday, December 28, 2009

Why she hates silver Ravenwolf...OR... Catherine who?

You don't know who Catherine Beyer is, right? Five minutes ago, neither did I.

http://altreligion.about.com/bio/Catherine-Beyer-53501.htm

I didn't know who this woman was, but I followed a lead to her blog, Wicca for the rest of us. She has an article which supposedly tells why she hates Silver Ravenwolf.

I read Catherine's reasons, but I still don't get it. Except -- those who DON'T generally find fault with those who DO.

"Mama" Silver is a positive woman who works hard to help her community. Everyone may not agree with her, but it seems a bit odd that someone went out of her way to villify a woman whose motive is to help and to heal.

So, what's up with Catherine Beyer and her diatribe against Silver? What are her credentials and where is her body of work for us to judge, and basically, nitpic to death, as she did to Ravenwolf's work?

What did you say that name was, again?

No comments: