Hearthfire will be on Thursday evenings instead of Friday nights. Friday begins proper at twilight on Thursday evening.
Dagaz came in a reading and as I pondered the rune, this is what came -- "you are in the center of Dagaz, at the eve of the morning."
To me, this was information, the words loaded, as is the rune, by years of communication with ... my higher self (?), my God/desses(?), Spirt (?), my Elders, Spirit-Kin, Guides, Teachers...????
At any rate, it was paragraphs of information and so, I took my notebook and opened the door -- turned the page -- whatever. And I wrote what came down the pike for me to write.
In this, I saw that the New Year is not like the Old Year -- the Charlie Brown cartoon was wrong --we're not stuck with a used year. This information has been simmering since what I think of as the REAL New Year, which is a roughly five day span from October 31 through 15 degrees Scorpio in early November. Hella's Eve or Hallow's Eve or Samhain or Winter's Day...etc
I could back up further and note that the information really began streaming in at Winter's Finding in mid-October.
I "got it" more clearly, turned the dial a bit to clear the static on my Birthday eve when my solar sun was conjunct my natal sun, bringing a new day.
And now, it's time to act on the information.
Be who you are. That's easy enough. I have trouble NOT being who I am -- which is sometimes a real problem when you're a Sagittarius. But it doesn't mean I have free reign to be a royal pain in the butt -- "because that's the way I am".
But the I who is I is not the same as the i who i. I see what I mean while others see what I do. So I have do what I mean. Connecting the i to the I a lil' bit more.
Things like daily spells as well as daily prayers. Why would I save spells to once a week or "once in the month, and better it be when the moon is full" ? If I really believe spells work, why would I wait until things reach the boiling point? Why not use these "enhanced prayers" every day? I have a repertoire of spells I know work well, so why employ them so infrequently?
Some of the things I wrote were a pat on the back instead of a smack up side the head, but there was much instruction. Tips on how to give without expecting return, and yet how not to give to those who are "feeders". Tips on how to make sure I give back when I am given a gift that comes from someone else's energy. How not to "tie-in" to everything. Let things go. That's been a lesson-plan from Snotra for quite a while. "Take the packs off". "It's not about you." Let it go. I don't have to set the world aright. If it concerns me or my Kinsmen or Tribe, I'll speak up, but otherwise, let it be.
This notebook of instruction has been streaming in since mid-October and most it, I'm honing and getting ready to implement.
Calendar New Year is as much a doorway as the astrological new year in November. These tides move in graceful ways and there's not really a glitch in the system.
I'll be putting these instructions into practice as a "new year's resolution". It should be simple, right? since the resolutin is simply: "Be yourself and do what you do".
2 comments:
I don't know if you do reading , but i would like to know what it in the future for the new year for me?
id you don't do reading thats ok, i just like to have a new friend from WV im in WV to
if you want to email me its janmrp@ma.rr.com
Post a Comment