Today, I found wee dollar bills in 20s, 10s, 5s, and 1s at the Dollar General. I found Home Blessing incense at Family Dollar and I found a wonderful set of pens in glitter colors at Magic Mart (which is like K Mart), and, along with the candles I bought at Rebecca's Jewelry store, the "altar cloth" I bought at the fabric store and the herbs I collected myself and the thread I spin, I'm pretty much set for magical supplies. Even though i don't live in a town where magical supply stores exist.
So, Today, it's prosperity spells, with the little bills and special chants and prayers, and green and gold candles in odd numbers on the altar.
As the clock hands move down, we clear and as the clock hands move up, we call.
When you're not where you want to be, be where you are -- magic is everywhere -- look for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment