Day 31 of 31 Days to Know You
Once you know who you are, you can be yourself.
No one can tell you who you are, except you.
That’s why I’m writing this. For you. For me. For whoever finds something here. In hopes there comes a moment of clear vision when you see you. When I see me. Even if we forget again five minutes later.
I’m writing this to “you”. But it’s for me, too. So, don’t think I’m preaching at you. Or trying to tell you how to live or how to see things or how to be. I don’t even know you. I don’t even know me.
I know we have our stories, and when we move along, unthinking, our stories tell us. Sometimes, it’s helpful to sharpen our focus and intent and tell the story, instead of letting it tell us.
No comments:
Post a Comment