Welcome to my woodfire,this virtual hearth, with the magic humming and the tea brewing and the books spilling over. That music in the background, that's my Honey playing his guitar, or it could be Addie Bell, my little mountain dulcimer or the rain on a tin roof, or the windriver singing way up high. Here in the hills, there's music everywhere you give a listen. So, sit a spell and lets listen together.
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Stacking rocks and finding home
I'm not going to write a lot here right now. I've got paths to walk and trees to say hi to. But I wanted to note that that rumor that Spring is coming seems to be true. Today we have sunshine and yesterday and, for a bit, the day before. Warm enough to step outside without long sleeves unless you're cautious.
I found a near place for a woodsy altar and I go there once a day unless the weather is too atrocious. Winter is going to rare up and boast a bit in the next several days, but I think I may be able to get out there to the woodland, even in the middle of it. I love winter in March -- and we are in sight of March.
Alright then, I don't have too much to say. Going to get on my way. Want to see something cool?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE how you paint pictures with your words. Blessings to you Miss Kate. Please don't stop, writing or painting or being. Hugs and more hugs.
Post a Comment