Welcome to my woodfire,this virtual hearth, with the magic humming and the tea brewing and the books spilling over. That music in the background, that's my Honey playing his guitar, or it could be Addie Bell, my little mountain dulcimer or the rain on a tin roof, or the windriver singing way up high. Here in the hills, there's music everywhere you give a listen. So, sit a spell and lets listen together.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Prayer flags
Intention setting and motivational direction -- as well as written and focused prayers -- artwork and patchwork and simple message meant to inspire.
This year, I intend to make many -- and hopefully exchange flags with friends and increase the circle of friendship and peace-making.
Join me?
BLESSINGS!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great idea!! I would love to share this with you!
:) That would be awesome -- to have a prayer flag from you, Jj. I will make yours and mail it when it is done.
Post a Comment