The moon will belong to Syn tonight. And so will be in my eleventh house and lighting the doorway to the twelfth. The only planet nearby is my own Moon in Syn's Aries. This is the waning moon. We are two days from new.
Soon, the moon cycle will belong to Fulla. Fulla holds my progressed moon at the cusp of the Eleventh house which belongs to Snotra. The 11th wants to know how we fit in with others. Snotra wants us to be one of many while preserving our uniqueness.
Venus, ruling planet of Taurus (Fulla's sign) is in Snotra's sign, Aquarius, and is conjunct my progressed sun and found in my progressed 8th house whose cusp is held by Snotra.
Uranus, planet which disposes Venus is found in Cancer at my progressed ascendant. Cancer at the ascendant brings my third house into prominence. It's been here awhile. This is nothing new.
Cancer's ruling planet is the moon, which brings me back to the progressed 11th house.
I have the numbers 2 (Venus -- Taurus), 4 (Moon -- Cancer) and 11 (Aquarius -- Uranus -- 11th house).
Values, earning a living, my house (2) as well as my home (4) and social gatherings, attainment, astrology. It's what I have in common with my friends and what is uniquely mine, and how we may join together in co-operative ways. It's the collective mind and the limitations (Saturn) an individual (Uranus) must set up and allow in order to join together for positive goals (11th house).
This moon cycle will begin within my 12th house with the past, the moon shining light into what is hidden (to, from and/or by me). The moon will light my ascendant at the crescent moon and move forward, squaring the cycle as it reaches my Leo-lit 4th house cusp.
Fulla begins it the visionary house of Vor
Lofn challenges in the house of Var
Hlin brings awareness at the full moon within the house of Eir
and Snotra holds the bar high in the waning moon in the house of Gefjon.
I get a chance to discover again what I value as the moon comes new. What do I possess? (Later, Hlin will ask what possesses me.)
As the moon travels the circle round, it will strum each planet in turn,
Jupiter, Uranus, Pluto, Neptune, Mars, Saturn, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Chiron, the North Node, and the Moon.
In the Natal, my sun was fire, my ascendant was air, my moon was fire. Now, in the progressed, my sun is air, my ascendant is water and my moon is earth.
I was seen as the messenger, now I'm seen as the nurturer.
I was the philosopher, now I'm the astrologer.
I was conditioned to seek identity, now I seek security.
Gna and Var fashion my image.
Saga and Snotra teach me who I am becoming.
Syn and Fulla give me a foundation and a past to drawn on.
These are only a few ways of finding story in the coming moon cycle. The best ways are to record daily messages from the sun, by way of the moon, in this cycle of Fulla's keep.
No comments:
Post a Comment