This moon cycle picked up the stitch in Gemini and moved forward into Cancer -- now we're in Var's territory -- our truths -- old vows brought forward -- past lives and the past of this life. Also, home, mom, (and, I suppose, apple pie).
The full moon will belong to Var and Gefjon. That's how I put it into perspective.
The full moon will belong to Cancer and Capricorn. That's how it actually goes.
In my own chart, this moves me forward -- 3rd house and Uranus gets the treatment. 3rd house belongs to Gna and Uranus belongs to Snotra. Ninth house gets into it to (because everything contains its opposite). So it is no wonder Saga has my attention right now.
Saga is my main Goddess, besides All-Mother, Frigga. (And I dearly love Brigid, also.) Saga tells us of the Storied Ones and brings us into our own story. With a retrograde Jupiter opposing my sun (which is in Sagittarius), things get interesting.
See, that's how it goes. You can't isolate one part of a chart. You can start there, but then the story moves all on its own. By way of the Handmaidens, I know the story better than I would with, what to me seems impersonal and as distant as the stars.
My Ladies are here with me. I'm not crazy -- it's called religion. Jesus walked on water -- Frigga spoke with the forest and everything that lived therein. Which seems more accessible? Hel, I speak with the forest and all things that live there-in. I also divine the possible future and have telling dreams. She's more me. And that's what we're actually trying to get to -- Ourselves. Or our Selves. Our Whole Self. The Source.
Saga is also about philosophy -- obviously.
Experiment: Craft a chartwheel with your sun in the center and all things which affect your sun around in their places. Name your sun for the Goddess who holds the sign of your sun. Tell the story.
No comments:
Post a Comment