Wednesday, June 6, 2012

in which me and the bike trade places

On the last day of the previous Tzolkein round (of 260 days), I wrecked my bike. People asked, "motorcycle? what kind?"  It would have been so cool to answer, "a Hog, of course."  But it wasn't a motorcycle, just an old-lady bike with up handlebars and a basket -- blue.

and then things got a little fuzzy


I started out using peroxide 50 percent diluted and the old standbye Neosporin, but I soon switched to herbs. I used thyme to clean the cuts and scrapes and then moved on to Burdock, Mugwort, and Comfrey. Soon, I'll switch to chamomile, which actually helps new skin grow. I'm advised I better wear sunscreen and a hat to keep the sun from scarring my face. Everything is mostly cleared up now -- just a bit of color left -- I'm finally the green witch I always wanted to be hehe.

No comments: