Sunday, June 3, 2012

... at the speed of life

We've got ways to keep in touch that are pretty quick, but the speed of life is still faster. So... there hasn't been time to keep up on e-mails, phone calls, visits, or even this blog. A quick check-in to Facebook and clicking "like" a few times and then it's back to busy and keep moving.

I took a tumble from my old-lady bike last Monday -- I'm just now getting to where I can stand to look in the mirror -- My face looked like Hella, the right half all green and purple and scabby and the left half normal. I used conventional meds first -- peroxide watered down to clean with and then neosporin. As soon as I could, I switched to herbals -- Thyme washes and then comfrey soaks. I have to wear sunscreen for the next year and a floppy old hat to keep off the sun. But I learned a lot about tending a wound and I did a good job with it.

This full moon was in the sign of Sagittairus and I felt a personal new moon kind of energy as this moon was conjunct my natal sun. I found a deep stream of magic and tapped in. Things are moving and we'll move with them. Stay tuned for details. Should be good.

No comments: