That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The weather will turn toward Spring and we'll survie the flu and poverty and even the second bout of the that small town we left last year and to which we are (temporarily) returning. A good thing is right up there around the corner. It doesn't have hidden costs and angry people attached to it. It does have opportunity and pleasant breezes and a road that opens ahead of it.
All my energy will come back.
And I will come back.
I'll write poetry again and learn to belly dance.
We'll hang out with our kids.
We'll travel just because.
We'll stand on some street corner and choose a direction.
We'll walk on a beach and down a mountain path.
There will be people like us.
At night, we'll sleep in a goodly house.
The cards, when I turn them up, will fill the room with goodwill laughter at all the sweet things coming into play.
No comments:
Post a Comment