Because the evenings are long and we don't watch TV and I'm not writing much at the moment and the summer was spent and I'm not caring for Tai chi and there is no roving to spin, I've been entertaining the giggling paintbrushes
Welcome to my woodfire,this virtual hearth, with the magic humming and the tea brewing and the books spilling over. That music in the background, that's my Honey playing his guitar, or it could be Addie Bell, my little mountain dulcimer or the rain on a tin roof, or the windriver singing way up high. Here in the hills, there's music everywhere you give a listen. So, sit a spell and lets listen together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Paintings are absolutely beautiful. Refreshing. Each very different and ethereal. Other worldly. Appreciate you sharing your work.
Nothing on Tv- for which we pay 64.00 a mo. For R mostly as he loves the farm channel but ridiculous price. If not for him I'd remove the whole shebang!
Hugs to you. Keep up the lovely work.
Post a Comment