He's our dog -- meaning, the family's. And when one of us is sick, we all feel it. Buddy is a sweetheart. He's a big ole' water dog. Loves the water, loves to play. Now he just curls up in a ball and is too tired to play.
The little dog, Lola, thinks she's Buddy's mom. She met him when he was a puppy and she adopted him. She's about knee high to Buddy, but she'll jump in front of him to protect him when she thinks he may be in danger.
I wonder what she's doing now, and what she's thinking is wrong with Bud-Bud.
2 comments:
I love your blog so far and Welcome to mine. I do hope the dog is restored to health. I know what you mean that they become part of the family. We had a pug and when we had to say good bye I wanted to die too. Blessings, Barb
Lola seems to be going back and forth between thinking the answer is to peer at him questioningly and then lick him gently, or to bounce at him stiff-legged and bark like maybe she can rile him back into good health. I have no doubt that if Lola could figure out a way to get between Buddy and Parvo, she would have. Unfortunately, she can only fight big dogs and tennis balls other visible threats. :(
Post a Comment