I like cold better than too much heat, and I love perwinkle skies and the sound of rain and the feel of mist -- but...
This has been a long winter and all this sun has me waking early, working hard and planning big.
I cleaned the house today and mopped and rearranged things. I haven't washed windows yet, but soon...very soon, I will. I'm still waiting for the ground to dry a bit from last week's flood and all that melting snow. The only green in the yard are some spindly 2-day old tulips and daffodils and a touch of chamomile. Not one coltsfoot yet -- not one dandelion and not one crocus. The herbs that survived are still rather dormant-looking, but chamomile seems ready to spunk into growing.
I have lettuce to plant. But I'm still trying to be patient and not jump ahead of things. The ground is soggy. Soon...soon.
It's a good day for a bike ride and the breeze is helping dry the ground.
We're in the rising moon in the cycle that belongs to Aries-Libra. I-Ching this morning was encouraging. And tomorrow we'll have some of the family home. That's a lot of brightness -- a lot of sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment