Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Betwixt and Between

Totally ungrounded -- still haven't found my feet.

On top of all that is happening, Neptune has tumbled into Pisces and I haven't quite discovered what that means for me. I like to think I'm in charge. I say I use the energy, not the other way around. That's right, I'm a bit arrogant.

And I never know this until times come along like this. I don't know what to do. And I'm not the only one. The statement I keep hearing -- and then nodding in agreement -- is "I don't much care about anything right now."  and in the next breath, "everything is so d...... important right now".

Neptune, ah Neptune
Frack the deeps for poetry
Deception moonlights
as nature's enlightenment,
You mean to wake the dreamers?

I think this is really what Neptune is up to. I love that old Donovan song about Atlantis -- the last refrain a shout wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up...

And we better care. Because everything is so damned important right now.

No comments: