Welcome to my woodfire,this virtual hearth, with the magic humming and the tea brewing and the books spilling over. That music in the background, that's my Honey playing his guitar, or it could be Addie Bell, my little mountain dulcimer or the rain on a tin roof, or the windriver singing way up high. Here in the hills, there's music everywhere you give a listen. So, sit a spell and lets listen together.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
fitting in -- or not
A lot of planets are in Aries right now -- Aries, the I AM. Maybe that's part of it. I don't feel like fitting in and playing nice right now. I'm tired of not saying what I'm thinking. Not that I have to say everything I'm thinking, mind you. But in general, I have nothing to talk about with the people who live near me. I am not in my element. I don't mean this as a slam to the nice folks who live here. I'm just not interested in what they are and they are not interested in what I am. Superficial nothingness is strangling me right now. The only think I'm really into is work. I love work. As long as I can work hard, I go to bed happy at night. But if I say two words that mean something all I get here is a blank stare. I might as well be speaking French, est pas bon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
am I with you on that! it could get me in a world of hurt at work however if I can't ride it out and bite my tongue
I should not be happy that there's a pair of us.
But I'll take my kinsmen where I can find them.
Sometimes I think I am a chameleon. I seem to become whatever situation I am in. Or I become the people I am with.
I was a peacemaker in my family, the baby, yet the step daughter of a binge drinker and was always on guard for the next time he took a drink. I had to make peace with him and my mother. Hard for a kid. Jeez I think I'm way off your topic.
I can't talk about what I am about to anyone where I live, except R and my girls.
Hope all is well with you.
Blessings. Barb
You're not at all off on the topic, Barb. You are right on. I, too, have Venus as my leading planet and my sun in the 7th house. I, too, have played the part of peacemaker.
Eventually, that gets tiring. Eventually, the sh-tpot of angst is full and you just want to dump that on someone's head.
I think this is healthy. Especially for us, the peacemakers.
The trick, though, is to keep from following through with what you'd like to do -- and use the energy for something constructive.
I think my energy will be poured into my protection spells for Mama Earth. Slow simmering motivtion to murkle up the waters where the oil frackers are concerned. I think I'll have great allies among the never seen and the ancestors.
spells, of cours, are naught but enhanced prayers.
I am finding my feet. And I know what Neptune is all about -- s/he dredges the deeps before clearing the waters.
Hail the Goddess! Hail Mother Earth! And Hail to the Peacemakers!
Post a Comment