Home, Sweet Home
Monday, the fourth of April was summertime hot and we were in shirtsleeves. Took the camper, (1981 Sun Line) up to the old place. We'd driven up one day last week and coming along the road, saw this camper and Honey said, "I wish that one was for sale." And got closer and saw the sale sign. It's just right for camping on the home place. I've got a lot of work to do up there and I can't do any of it too fast, so now we can stay on the place without sleeping on the ground.
Yesterday, the weather was showing its many talents, going from snow to rain to sun to snow again. Today, we woke to a frost, but the sun is warming up the distant hillside.
I've tended the altar, seen what I-Ching had to say, and played my morning song on the dulcimer. Wrote myself a Random poem (go see: http://yarrowxpress.blogspot.com/ ) Have done few chores yet today -- slow start this morning. It's time to revv the engine and get the day into full gear.
Full gear brought a couple of projects, including new steps:
Also ditched the run-off to dry up the yard, then dug a few ramps before they get too big.
Full gear brought a couple of projects, including new steps:
Also ditched the run-off to dry up the yard, then dug a few ramps before they get too big.
1 comment:
Enjoyed your ramblings. You're making progress at the home place and otherwise. Love the little camper.
My niece has a camper and she says occasionally when life in the house gets too busy and hectic she and hubby sleep in the camper as if they are on vacation. It's a great idea.
Not looking at the dishes and the dust.
Have a great day.
Barb
Post a Comment