Welcome to my woodfire,this virtual hearth, with the magic humming and the tea brewing and the books spilling over. That music in the background, that's my Honey playing his guitar, or it could be Addie Bell, my little mountain dulcimer or the rain on a tin roof, or the windriver singing way up high. Here in the hills, there's music everywhere you give a listen. So, sit a spell and lets listen together.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
A trip to Nearby
Edith's store from the window of the Wild Bean
Inside the Wild Bean
Relax, you're in Lewisburg
Edith's tree -- basement view
The Tree, main store
A long drive for a loaf of bread, a cup of coffee and intelligent conversation.
The Wild Bean looks like my kind of place. Enjoyed all the pics. We have a bit of Sun today (Sunday). I've been inside most of the day working on a short story which I sent to you to read. Blessings on your day. B
I hear you. We don't have snow now, just lots of wet ground from all the rain. Creeks running over their banks. I expect that come next winter I'll be longing to get out and talk to someone too! Country living can sometimes be confining to the mind.
3 comments:
intelligent conversation is worth any distance travelled!
The Wild Bean looks like my kind of place.
Enjoyed all the pics. We have a bit of Sun today (Sunday).
I've been inside most of the day working on a short story which I sent to you to read.
Blessings on your day.
B
I hear you. We don't have snow now, just lots of wet ground from all the rain. Creeks running over their banks. I expect that come next winter I'll be longing to get out and talk to someone too! Country living can sometimes be confining to the mind.
Post a Comment