that's the image that just came to mind. The little witch flying across on her broom and landing with a kerplunk next to a book that tries to close on her until she glares at it.
Good image.
I am, however, hoping for the book to close and another to open. I'm a bit tired of the old book. I am not the same character I was in all those pages. I always thought I'd go back to being the character I was in the beginning, but that is not so.
I am a new character, awaiting the new book. Waiting for the first line. Waiting to see which shelf belongs to me.
Right now, we are in February limbo. We are not where we were and not yet where we will be. I see us moving into a house on the edge of some town for awhile. I am not a town person. Not at all. I loved the country. Walking out and seeing the stars at night, I told myself (all of 3 weeks ago), that I would never live in town again.
But now...
I'm trying to look at what is and not what I wish was. What is?
The chance to do it right... is.
You can't skip steps if you are doing it right.
Let's do it right.
In the next book.
No comments:
Post a Comment