Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweety Pi

Air, Fire, Water, Earth
With my broom, Betsy, and my cat, Myrrth,
Together we'll ride the wind on high
And gather the moon for pumpkin pie.

7 comments:

Granny Kate said...

I don't know how to put a picture in with the entry. There is not a "pictue" option on the tool bar -- only itlacs, bold, strikethrough and link.

Any suggestions? I'd like to post the little witch picture prompt to which I responded.

septembermom said...

I enjoyed your microfiction very much. Very nice flow and the names are great. There should be a picture option on your new post space next to the check ABC button. Hope it works for you!

Susan Fobes said...

This was cute. Blogger has an insert picture icon under the compose tab. Click this and open the file where you saved the picture.

Charlene Amsden said...

Love your poem and I would love to try Man-in-the-Moon Pumpkin Pie!

What happened to your "picture" link? Is blogger having fits again? You could ask Susan to send you the photo code from her template and you can post it into the html editor of yours. Or I could send it you, just email me!

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Terrific poem. You set a wonderful mood. Great job!

Granny Kate said...

Thanks for the help everyone. I added the picture.

This is fun. Thank you

Pat said...

I love your poem---very cute!