Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Help with Blogger particulars?

On my page -- WORDANCE -- my poetry and stories, I intend to copy my old poems from files. I began with my de-arranged poems. But Blogger doesn't format them right.

Does anyone know of a setting that would make it easier to copy and paste these withough meticulous editing?

2 comments:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

I just saw that you added my blog to your page. I don't know how to do that. In fact, I don't know much about blogging or setting up the page. I just know how to write the blog. I think I need to learn how to do what you just did. I'll work on it.
Happy to be home and back in my life.
Barb

Granny Kate said...

You wouldn't beliee how many times I tried to add your blog to that list. It wouldn't add. This time it worked.

There was a little pencil icon to click and the links box opened and I added the url to your blog and saved the add and that was it. But I had done that several times before and it hadn't worked.

I'm not really good with all the on-line things.