The wolf moon takes the sky and rides high tomorrow -- full moon, dark night, candle light. Make a wish, speak a prayer, tie your wishes to a string of nine knots. Enhanced prayer.
Says my sister, "yeah, but who you praying to?"
To the All, the One, to the I AM. We all are that One -- there is no separation -- no sacrifice needed -- no God/s killed to get us to some place we are already.
Says ole Grandpa Beam, my husband's maternal Grandfather, "You don't have a problem with God. He don't have a prolem with you. Let that stuff go by. This is real."
Grandpa Beam, in my husband's memory, is giving a stick of peppermint candy to Spot, his black and white dog, who gets paid the same as the Grandkids when they've worked shaking up that medicine for what seems like hours.
Grandpa Beam was a country doctor, midwife, and a little something other than that. No one knew whether to take him seriously sometimes when he told them what they needed was to take a white egg from a black hen and rub that egg all over themselves and then throw that egg against a tree or into running water that was leaving them (in other words, not upstream).
My honey just passed that on yesterday in some advice to a friend who needed help. He said he kind of "moved over" and let his Grandpa do the telling.
You've got to understand, my honey doesn't study things. He doesn't read books to know things. He has a few books I've given him and he certainly can read -- he just doesn't. He's polite about my magic and my ways. His way is to play fairy music and travel out to see what's going on out there. And then forget about all that stuff and work on realtime things.
But when he needs to know, he moves over and lets Grandpa tell people what they need to know.
"He didn't teach me," my Honey said, when I asked about it. "He just did things and I was there. I saw him."
That, too, is the way it's done. You dont' teach it. You just do it and if the person is also a Healer (as my Honey is -- double Pisces, how could he not be), then they get it. Otherwise, people think you have a good sense of humor when you tell them to break an egg into a bowl of water and read what's there.
As for me, I get things in dreams. I got my practise with the white squares in dreams -- I didn't read it anywhere before I did it. Later, I found it in a book, but not first. First I dreamed it.
Because, each of us is part of that energy that runs the Universe. We all emante from Kether. We can meet with the God of the Bible or any other God or Goddess, halfway down the tree of life where all of those abide, or simply let our prayers rise and not worry so much about particulars. We can live it naturally, the way a child does, the way I did when I was a child, before I started trying to fit in to churchy ways.
My sister intimates that I'm praying to the dark god of her religion. Well that's what they said about her Jesus, too. They said he cast out demons by the power of their devil. We don't have any devils over this way, and Satan is just Saturn, who can be a real devil at times if you shrug off responsibility and laze along letting someone else get your kicks for you -- or take your blame for you.
As the moon energy starts to rising toward Full, I find it hard to sleep the night through. My Ancestors call me from long ago and far away and the energy rises in me like sap rises in the trees when the light grows on them.
It's wolf moon, the lean and hungry moon, that's playing our sky right now, riding toward the moment when we balance the energy of Mom-Dad, of Sun-Moon, of Capricorn and Cancer.
So Howl if want to and take up the reins of your own life and send your positive healing wishes on a string and prayer. The High One will hear you, your own higher nature --your own better angels.
4 comments:
Everything you said makes sense, though I possibly don't understand it all.
I know we worry too much and should take up our ways from when we were children, I agree with that!
Childlike, I'll work on that.
Blessings.
This is one time when I am going to have to WORK to pick up those reins. I am feeling truly beat down by yesterday and the car and truck follies and how much I hurt all over when all I did was get in and out of a friends (huge, 4WD) pickup yesterday. One part of me wants to fear for where the $$ will come from to fix the truck and buy the seeds and pay the mortgage and that same part "knows" that I won't be able to garden -- for more than just us -- soon. I need to find the part that knows that "if you always do what you've always done, you always get what you always got" can be a good thing... when what you do is focus on what you DO and keep on going without fuss, that the Gods and the Fates will help and in the end -- maybe just barely in time, but no matter -- it will all fall into place.
Jj, Mark and I will both do our bit in your behalf as you would and have done in ours. I know you don't want to hear that sometimes a path's turning is a God/dess's doing and that the Weaver knows the pattern better than we do.
I'll be working toward your improved finances and Honey will work his bit toward health enhancement.
Thank you Dear Ones.
Post a Comment