Friday, March 2, 2012

home day

I love being home. I cooked a good meal for my honey, sewed a bit, and cleaned a bit and even had time for a nap. Supposed to be a short nap, but it was such a good nap, the best I can remember, that I didn't want to wake -- I kept almost waking up and realizing I was taking a nap. I thought I was in my old bedroom when I was a teenager. i could hear Mom down in the kitchen cooking supper and I could hear the muted voices of family -- I heard my brother, Delbert, quite clearly at one point. It was incredibly lovely -- since those folks are beyond the veil now. I felt comforted and completely at ease. No worries in that space.


1 comment:

Barb said...

I'm sure glad you had this "home day" for renewal. Sometimes the dreamscape takes us to wonderful places.