Monday, May 5, 2014

in which if I can't be real, I won't be anything

I guess I understand that thing where people choose what they will say/write,  try to be socially acceptable and liked and all that. I guess I understand that?

But there is so much that I want to write and don't because it isn't done. And that sucks. So, if you stumble onto this blog and you expect it to be viable, or to live up to some standard, you've got the wrong blog. There are those. Hit "next" on the tab and go read what someone more responsible has to say.

I've discovered I'm responsible for exactly one person.

And that doesn't mean saying what other people expect to hear. Or living up to any other person's expectations. I'm going to write what really matters to me. If it's a rant about someone who bitched me out, then that person gets what she's worked for. It's fair.

I feel better already.