Same with tarot and runes. I never cease to be amazed at two things: the accuracy of these miniature works of art in assessing the stream of story, and the fact that so many people put these things into the bin of iniquity. The fear people have of tarot astounds me.
I understand that someone might not want to know the future. That's good. Because I can't tell you the future. No one can. It hasn't happened yet. What I can tell you is the potential that the future holds based on what is going on today, which is the result of what happened in the past.
Without one word from you, I can turn over a card and tell you where you've been and where you are and where you might be heading. But don't hold me to the ending. You have the power in the present to change what might happen. You're writing this story.
No comments:
Post a Comment