Magic is the art of changing how you think,
I think I'll play a drum and chant an old refrain,
I can dance until the midnight or maybe to the brink
Of a new day where the light will rise again,
I think I'll play a drum and chant an old refrain,
The dawn of new ideas is just around the bend
Of a new day where the light will rise again,
Where your can not ends, your can begins
The dawn of new ideas is just around the bend,
Flowers pause to bloom and fairies sing,
Where your can not ends, your can begins,
You are every one and can do any thing,
Flowers pause to bloom and fairies sing,
I can dance until the midnight or maybe to the brink,
You are every one and can do any thing,
Magic is the art of changing how you think.
d Kate d
2 comments:
Love "Your Can Begins." I had to read twice to get the meaning.
Blessings, B
I need to change how I think. I have painted myself into a corner with work that is not working.
Post a Comment