Me and honey celebrating our 36th anniversary. What we'd like more than anything is to have all three of our girls with us. I wish we lived near them -- they near us. It's sad to be so far from the people we love best. I don't care anymore where we live -- city, country, town -- apartment, trailer, tent, or house -- but I'd love it to be near our family and all of us to be close enough to visit.
One of our honeykids is celebrating her 33rd birthday today. She's way off in Philadelphia. I think she was 31 when we last saw her. We haven't seen our girl from Huntington since December. And we've only seen the one who lives in Clendenin twice so far this year.
I'm holding out hope that we all settle in somewhere a skip and a holler from each other. We're all wanderers. Our oldest has a lovely place now she'd like to hold on to. It's such a sweet place. I'd like for the whole bunch to meet there three or four times a year at least. And maybe we could all go traipse around Asheville together, too.
Me and honey were singing old songs tonight. I sang him the anniversary song I wrote for him a long time ago. then we sang old songs and made up new words.
Today's Mayan energy was something about catalyzing freedom. Cauac --Tone 11. And somehow, I feel kind of shook lose from the trappings we'd come into lately. I want to go play at the lake with the kids. I want us to have hours and hours and even days to just hang around and talk about nothing -- talk a whole lot about nothing.
I
1 comment:
Why do our girls go so far away. And the older we get the more difficult it is to see them.
We live near Susan and Lisa lives 60 miles away works full time and so we see her just a few times a year. Jill is in Milwaukee moving to Boston, 13 hr drive away.
I'm sad and I'm happy that they are doing so well. Still I wish we lived closer.
I loved reading this. Trying to read your next post but it's not coming up.
Later. B
Post a Comment