This Mayan stuff is opening to me. All I do/did was look at each day, find my power days, and my theme days and the days when one of my Mayan cross solar seals was giving its energy and DRAWING the gylphs for those days. Things are happening. This is lovely, scary, peaceful, intense and transforming. My wavespell is not yet here, but I'll know much more by the time it is -- possibly how to ride that wave just a bit better.
I want to go back in journals and notice other wavespells and other special days. All that takes time, of course. Some say we shouldn't be so introspective, but we are our only experimental subject -- by learning us, we learn those around us.
How can I possibly judge those around me when I realize that we are each a reflection of some part of the Divine?
No comments:
Post a Comment