I told my m-i-l how incredibly sweet she's been the past few weeks following her health scare. She said, "Wow, I must have been really out of it."
She is coming home from the care facility and staying with us a few days. Then she swears she's heading out to California to get some sand in her shoes. It is hard to keep a Nicholas county woman down. I think she's made a full recovery -- I figure we all better watch our p's and q's.
2 comments:
SO happy she is on the mend. Good luck to her and to you.
Barb
She stayed with us for three days. A home-health care representative came to set her up with the agency and she told him to go back where he came from and take his help with him. Then she went home. I made her a pone and some brown beans to take with her and the last I heard today, she's back to making cherry cheese cake for the neighborhood.
Post a Comment