Face the morning sun at that moment S/he rises -- the more anticipation you put into the moments before rising, the better. MOVE. Rock so slightly the movement is barely seen, you are generating energy. Slow your breath and let it fill you, breathe it deep into your belly and and then let the breath rise into your lungs and exhale it fully in a rounded breath.
Here comes the sun, watch the light of it grow. Here, the light touches the hilltop, comes slowly, watch it...watch it... watch it... Maybe where you live, you're watching it rise above a building or a line of trees. Watch until you see the edge of the sun, then state your intent as you watch the sun grow in the sky.
"I WAKE MY LUCK AS THE SUN WAKES THE MORNING..."
or some such words. Raise your "witch's blade" (ring and middle finger held together -- your dominant hand) and either touch or circle the sun and draw the energy downward and touch your forehead as you speak these words of intent, of promise. Let the light of the sun, the light that feeds life, feed you and grow prosperous intent in you.
A second morning spell, building on the first one you've just done:
If you have a piece of string in your pocket (and what witch doesn't), take it out and hold it to the sun and tie your intents into the string. There are no rules for this. Some use nine knots. Some tie it from one side to the other. Some begin at the ends and bring the energy toward the center, corraling the energy. Some tie objects into the knots. Some intend to untie the knots later, releasing the energy. Some mean to burn the string to release the energy. Some hang the string in their homes to remind them or use the string and knots as a rosary to reawaken and strengthen the promises fed into them.
For now, tie one knot -- for an intent you have for this day. When evening comes, untie the knot if you have done the thing you intended. "Take the gift that I have given and expand the good and grow the seed, with harm to none, let this be done. So be it."
Remember that energy sent returns threefold. Positive energy, deeds and words bring positive results.
Blessed Be
2 comments:
I opened my blog this morning and I saw your post.
I start chemo tomorrow and was feeling a little down.
Your post was just what I needed to start my journey.
Thank you for this!
Have a wonderful day!
Merry Meet, Peggy,
My friend, Ll, has finished her chemo and is feeling her exuberant health returning. She equated it to early Spring when the sap is rising and everything coming back again (including her hair, which she had cut into a mohawk and dyed purple -- because, as she said, "right now I can be outrageous").
I'm wishing for you that your journey through to health is also speedy and complete.
Post a Comment