Monday, May 2, 2011

Tarot card of the month

Last month, I tried to soften what the card said -- just a bit -- but softening the card which in some decks is called the devil is not easy to do. Turns out we were fully deviled in April. From limitations to meeting our shadow, we ran the gamut and fully explored what the great Oracle was trying to tell us.


April:

My brother died.
My husband's two sisters were hospitalized, one with pneumonia and complications from her existing conditions, the other for a triple bi-pass. True to the SIX energy (his personal year number), he was left to drive his Mother around for the visits and take care of family things.
Money was just about nil for the entire month -- no sales went through. We couldn't get materials to go on with working on the homeplace. I used some ancient paint by skimming out the lumps and managed to give the ceiling in the camper a coat of (tea leaf) green. Managed one wall with the remains in a can of pale (sunhat) yellow.
I had an April Aries meltdown that echoed something from my childhood. When I was five, my sister and I were sent to stay with this fine old Christian woman while my mother and brothers went back to the hills to find a place to live. They were joined there by my father who'd gone off in other directions. While at Annie's one day I saw neighbor kids at play. They were so unlike me -- but there I was, dressed just like them (not like me). This is the feeling that came on strong here in this little Christian town where we now live (and where we know no one). Also, I felt compelled to blurt out whatever I was thinking -- not a good idea, really. You know what that is? It's dross thats floated to the top -- skim it off if you must but don't commit it to immortality by writing it in a blog or yet in another's memory.

So much for April, that devil of a month in the year of 2011.
NOW it's May and our card is MAGICIAN. Already, as April ended, we began to marshal our forces, focus on our skills and our resources to see how we can extricate ourselves from the financial/physical pit April had us in. This is a creative month. It will take great concentration and focus to move forward as we want to move. The Magician is Mercury. Movement and communication will be part of the energy of the month.

Numerologically, April was an EIGHT month for me (4 personal year added to the 4 calendar month) and May will be a NINE -- in a FOUR personal year. For my Honey, April was a ONE. Something new began, a seed within the April month. This seed was a new idea on which we are already acting. The Magician picks up the energy of that ONE vibration and we move forward with this.

No comments: