I just thought it might be right to say one more good-bye (and maybe good riddance) to April. What a month! Not just for us, but for lots of folks. Astrologically... Right after Uranus, planet of "turning everything on its head" moved into Aries, sign of the warrior/pioneer (which happened in March), Neptune (planet of serve or suffer) moved into its own sign, Pisces. I don't even have the heart to go into what all that means. But rest assured, it all had its say in what was going on for you and me and the apple tree in the merry ole month of April.
This year I had to agree with whoever it was that said, "April is the cruelest month..."
Staunchly optimistic people were throwing their hands in the air and saying, I good goddam give up (people who don't normally use language, mind you). Bodies were ailing and pocketbooks were empty and souls were filling up with heaping helpings of woe and misery. In the previous post I listed some of what April gave us, Honey and me. I didn't no ways list it all, though. Aches and pains and money worries aside, there was just a hefty feeling of what-the-fk.
So... good-bye April. I know the moon is dark right now and the new moon comes in proper in the wee hours of Tuesday, May 3. That's when the energy moves forward into May.
May we all catch our breaths, smell the cherry blossoms and take a good barefoot walk on sweet green grass as we get over April and reach for the summertime childhood bliss of May. Ah May... be good to us.
3 comments:
from you lips to the Goddess' ear- April emotionally was a right off for me.Surely May will see me sunnier!
Amen.
Ditto, Granny Sue. Sick of April. Raining and raining here tonight like we don't have any already.
I've never been so tired in my life. I'm spending the week end in bed.
Hope all is well with you. B
Post a Comment