Welcome to my woodfire,this virtual hearth, with the magic humming and the tea brewing and the books spilling over. That music in the background, that's my Honey playing his guitar, or it could be Addie Bell, my little mountain dulcimer or the rain on a tin roof, or the windriver singing way up high. Here in the hills, there's music everywhere you give a listen. So, sit a spell and lets listen together.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Writers, listen up -- 31 days of writing is about to begin
PREPARING FOR 31 DAYS OF WRITING
I'm thinking of this as a primer for NaNoWriMo. I've been kick-starting the writing bug this month, taking back up something I left off.
It IS true I'd rather spin a thread than a tale, but when you're in the middle of writing, "in-story", the world is a wonderous place. And I have all these unfinished and unpolished stories I've written and it seems wrong to abandom them.
So, yes... I met the muse at the crossroads as the moon came new and tomorrow, at full moon, I make my offering.
Now, what to focus on for 31 days. ... ... ...
I may have to ask the cards for a hint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If things settle down here, I may join you. R is coming home from hosp today I HOPE!!! He's much better.
Writing takes a certain amount of time and quiet, something often at a premium here. I may attempt it.
I have a book of short stories almost ready to go on Kindle, then back to SWEET BABY JAMES (Vada Faith's baby boy!)
Blessings. Barb
Post a Comment