I want to use this blog for my rambling and writing -- "telling songs and singing stories" as the song goes. But I can't keep my mind off my obsession -- which is FINDING STORY.
So, I've started another Blog. And you can see this to the right -- MY ASTROLOGY BLOG. It's called YOUR STORY. Because, hopefully, somebody along the way will take what I write there -- use the prompts that I give and write their stories.
Some of what is there is from my workbook -- but not much, really. Just a touch of what I put together -- just an acquaintence, really.
I intend the blog for updates on what the planets are doing. But the early posts are to get non-astrological storied ones acquainted with the language of astrology. Then... when I set off to teach story-finding (and I will), I'll have somewhere to send folks to get acquainted with what I'm talking about.
So... to my friends who have suffered through long posts about what Jupiter and Neptune and Mars are up to, now you get to suffer through my stories and rambles instead. Lucky you.
smiles,
1 comment:
Like!
Post a Comment