What year was it?
Fall 1969 to Spring 1972
What were your favorite bands?
Bands? No. I liked Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, John Denver
What was your favorite outfit?
A long brownish-gold prairie dress. My fringed leather jacket
Other Outfits?
Jeans, peasant blouses
What was up with your hair?
I left it alone and it left me alone. Still happens
Who were your best friends?
I’d left them behind in Jr High and the other side of town (Redetha West, Vickie Pheifer, Vikie James, Don Gordon, Mary Ware, Cornell Brimmer – Me, Vickie P, and Cornell were The Mod Squad).
One from High School in eleventh only was Mary Mayo, but she graduated. I joined Christian Club. That was Jennifer, Lorraine, Jose, Jose, Jose, Ed, and Ron. When Jennifer wasn't with us, we sat with Debbie Levinsky in the lunchroom and listened to her stories and talked to the roaches which had names (Esmerelda and Inglebert). Debbie wouldn't tell her racy stories when Jen was there, but she loved to tell them around Jen's sister, Lorraine. (Jen was Christian light (as in God love you no matter what) and Lorraine was Christian dark (as in you're going to hell for...)
What did you do after school?
Home to my room. In Jr. High I went to Vickie James house or Mary Ware’s house, etc.
Where did you work?
Babysitting forever.
Until Senior year, then mailing dept. Welfare office.
Did you take the bus?
Only to work Senior year
Who did you have a crush on?
No one.
Did you fight with your parents?
No. Only teachers.
Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
John Denver.
Did you smoke cigarettes?
No.
Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
No.
Did you have a 'clique'?
Christian Club.
Admit it, were you popular?
No.
Who did you want to be just like?
No one.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
Happy Hermit Hillbilly Hippie Homesteader
Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
Older than I am now. And thicker.
NOTE: Answer these on your blog and leave a comment so I'll know to go look.
No comments:
Post a Comment