Friday, March 11, 2011

... ... ... waiting ... ... ...

... but I have no idea for what.

Spring?

The sun to shine?

news? That sounds too ominous.

When I was twentyteen, it seemed I was always waiting -- kept thinking when my turn came along, I'd be doing something. I never thought for a minute that I was already there -- already doing whatever it was.

That came about age 35 when I checked in on reality, realized I wasn't getting any younger. And stopped waiting.

So, now, this biding time kind of feeling doesn't feel good.

Since I promised myself I wouldn't mention astrology in this post, I won't mention that Uranus, the planet of CHANGE AND I MEAN BIG TIME, is moving into Aries this very night -- Aries, which is never quiet and still, but full of adventure and passion. I'm not sure that's a good thing.

I hope that's not what I'm waiting for.

1 comment:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Could that waiting come in the form of a tsunami.

What a tragedy.

I'm still puttering with these stories for WV contest. Hoping to make the deadline. And not the late deadline.

Blessings to you this evening. B