Day of the Dragon (Imix --eee-meesh) -- energy of the Primal Mother.
This is the energy of the day. Beginnings.
I don't know so much about Mayan glyphs. I do know that the end of the calendar is not the end of the world, only the end of the world as we know it. Today, the world, as we know it, ends. Every day, our understanding changes and we can't hold it still. What I know of the world today will not be what I know of the world tomorrow.
That being said, when December comes and Solstice comes and "nothing" happens, people who never understood to begin with will laugh. Pat Robertson types of people who already laugh will laugh.
I know that my wavespell in December, of which I knew nothing, brought changes in me that I can feel now.
I know the whole Mayan energy thing woke up for me. I gave it my attention. What I know of it will support my intention. Intention is my word for this year. I am now discovering Intention is a very important concept.
This morning, I listened to some music by Karsh Kale. My niece, who visited a couple of weeks ago introduced me to this music and I found it to my liking. I listened to the one called BREAK OF DAWN. I felt as if I was in church -- but in a good way.
From there, I chose a video about the Mayan calendar -- I know so little about it. I discovered a speaker/Teacher named Ian Lungold who explained it was not a calendar at all by a diagram of our raising consciousness.
This was my beginning, my use of the day of the Dragon. All day the energy was that of worship.
No comments:
Post a Comment