I've got my mid-day tea. Bread is set to rise and the house looks passable and I've caught up with the workload, such as it is. So here I am at this journal seeing where thoughts take me while I drink my peppermint tea.
We're a couple days shy of a new moon. Aquarius. I'd set my intent toward growing my consciousness to include others on their wavelength, to working within a group, not bound in egotism but intending toward universal service and the ideals of freedom. Aquarius wants the individual recognized within the group. An ideal group radiates from the center, so that each one within it is both a leader and follower. The old day of the priest/guru is gone. Each has her gift to bring. One ties string well. One knows the chants that lead back into the past. One bakes bread.
If this were my astrological blog I'd tell you that Aquarius has both Uranus and Saturn at the heart of it. I'd tell you about the water-bearer who pours the mead of inspiration into the river of life. Visit the blog of small stones, the river -- you will get the idea. Ego is not a part of this sharing. Each gift is welcome, not scrutinized. This is the essence of Aquarius.
If I were on my Goddess blog, I would tell you this reminds me so of Snotra (pronounce that Snow-trah). She creates good-will among the Kinsmen. She is peacekeeper, goal-oriented one who aspires to great deeds.
But this post is simply for this moment, while I drink my tea and think on things. It's a rambling blog that goes back into memory and forward into plans and occasionally takes a look out the window to tell you what kind of day we're having here in Western Greenbrier county.
And now my tea is finished and so is this ramble.
~blessed be~
No comments:
Post a Comment