Intend. This is the word of
the year for me. I arbitrarily took upon myself the word: responsibility -- and
that's good as Capricorn has my north node. But the word whispered by Spirit is
'intent' 'intent' 'intent'. Intend daily, hourly, what you will to happen and be
responsible with the intentions you make. Make them in good faith with the will
of the Universe, not Universal will.
Universal will may tell us financial situations are terrible
until we create that reality. Universal will tells us we're doomed to live
according to the change in plans Goverment calls down on us. Universal will
tells us we have no choice and no power. Universal will in my country has given
us a seemingly break-proof two-party system that goes nowhere -- both parties
being only the head and tail of the same coin.
To better guide universal
will, get in tune with the will of the Universe. I believe the Universe has our
survival in the ultimate plan. Evolution proves me out (at least in my mind). We evolve
according to the 'changes in the game plan', in order to survive the new matrix
in which we find ourselves, the new story that surrounds us.
Spirit is One, but
differentiates into male/female, becomes this and that, and yet remains One. We
don't arbitrarily stab ourselves in the foot or slap ourselves in the face,
being one body which all feels the pain. So too, the Universe, which is One
doesn't arbitrarily cause pain to members of the One. Neither can any member be
apart from the One. Therefore, I believe the Universe wills our growing in
spirit toward wholeness. So I seek the will of the Universe -- I second that
motion.
In order to do this in the
mundane world, I believe intention to be a tool we can use and I am
hearing a whisper and I've been repeating: Intention counts more strongly in 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment