I've got my doubts. Sure.
But I've got my intentions, too.
and the Dalai Lama says intentions count twice this year. Or maybe he didn't. Maybe I said it. But it's the thought that counts.
Every day, I'm writing out my intentions for the year and sticking them all in a little earthenware cauldron on my altar and I'm lighting a candle over them (beside them, actually). I'm going to let my intentions grow.
Is this the year that is the end of the world as we know it? Well, according to the Dalai Lama -- and I know he's the one who said it this time -- when the world aligns to 26 degrees Sagittarius at the time of the Solstice -- when we're aligned to the birth canal of the Unvierse -- we're not ending -- we're only tuning up. And again, he didn't say it like that, but the thought is right. I think it's right.
I think a tune up is coming. And that's all and I think a lot of folks will get that tune up and others won't and newspapers will say nothing happened but some of us will know. That's what I think.
For what it's worth.
It's a going to be a good year.
I intend that to be true.
Intend with me? Start an intentions jar on your table, shelf, or altar and add to it daily or whenever you think of it. If you wish, you can share your intentions by commenting on this post.
intentions of bright blessings for 2012
3 comments:
I was struck by the thought the world is going to be tuned up. Wow. We so need a tuning. The world and each individual. I love the post because it's given me so much food this evening. I need to think about my intentions deeply and then not so deeply.
I need to get back to where I belong and it's not this place I am. I'm lonely and sad inside. I didn't know that until I just wrote it but it's a truth.
Thanks for blessing me always with your words.
Barb
I'm sad, too, Barb -- struck through with it -- even my tarot cards are nagging at me to get tuned and stay tuned -- and that doesn't mean running from sadness. We've lost the ability to mourn in modern times -- our ancestors knew it was part of health.
I like all your stones but this is special. I believe there are enough people with good intent to make the 'tune up' work even if slowly - in fact it is already happening slowly isn't it?We have to stay positive and focussed and spread the way.
Post a Comment