Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saga's moon

I started painting my Story boxes today. I had woodburned a few of the charts into the tops, but figured to just paint the others. I wanted the colors light, so I watered down some craft paint and put it on with a sponge. They're not terribly artsy, cause neither am I -- but they'll do the job and they are kind of sweet.

My magic was simmering along today and I swear sometimes I don't know if I pray the prayers or they pray me. I "suddenly" got the idea I needed to put the whole thing about the workbook on the altar and ask my Guides and Helpers to ... well guide and help. I've been trying to get that thing together for two years. I don't know why I'm resisting just doing it.

No sooner thought then done, I set my altar for Saga and did some clearing and asked for help with the project. Not that I haven't already dedicated the work TO Saga, but I'm not sure I asked for her help before this. Not like this, anyway.

I had thought new moon was today, but double checked and though the moon is in Sagittarius today, it doesn't match the degree of the Sun in Sagittarius until tomorrow morning -- so that's true new moon.

Don't care -- today the sun has entered my sign and is bringing in the energy. I'll start my new moon work tomorrow and begin the cycle.

I checked e-mails and had a newsletter from Reverend Alice. She sent everyone a link to an article about
Julian Assange and Wikileaks and the astrology involved.
http://planetwaves.net/astrology-wikileaks-assange.html

At the bottom of the article there was this by Eric Francis:

>>It's time to have full confidence in your talent. There comes a time when, after years of development, you take the leap into the truth of that notion. You know that what you create is fully worthy of existence in the universe. You are witness to its independent life beyond you, and I believe that deep down you are confident that it will support you economically. I would emphasize that these are recognitions now available on the emotional rather than the intellectual level -- things that work better when you feel them. It is one thing to know them in your mind; it's another to feel the truth in your body, something akin to balancing on a bicycle. Remember, on a bicycle you can go nearly anywhere, but not everywhere at once.<<


YEAH!

2 comments:

Jj Starwalker said...

Story boxes??? do tell more...

Granny Kate said...

Story boxes are just craft boxes that I doll up and give with my storyfinding whatsits. I actually get paid to do chartwork for people now -- finally. What I do, though, is way more than just astrology. And in the boxes, I've got the tools for that person to work out their own story beyond what I give them and to keep track of cycles of change and to do positive energy work to enhance the future enacting of their stories.

The boxes are loaded with goodies such as a hand-drawn natal chart and progressed chart -- 3 months worth of the ephemeris to get them started watching transits, their numerology (just the basics), their special color birth candle and when possible, their stone and a suggested ritual for moving into story.

Eventually, I hope to include my workbook -- but as you already know -- I've drug my heels on getting that thing printed. It's done -- completed -- and reworked to within an inch of its life -- and I'm still reluctant.

But I'm moving forward. It will happen.