This is day nine of the final wavespell of a 260 day run of the calendar wheel -- Mayan style. It's the Warrior -- which is the great big question mark. I have a grandson who has this as his sign. The kid asks more questions than you can shake a stick at. He also redefines everything and if you tell him something, he will contradict you and tell you it's not so -- but THIS is so, instead.
This wavespell has me redefining things. What am i doing and why am i doing it? Where's my path? I've listened to too many other people of late -- such is the fitting in with the Tribe. When the grass looks greener on the other side, it could be because there is more bullshit on that side. I have come back to myself to find that what I do is stronger than these things I am told.
I am in the process of reclaiming my own path and disentangling from the confusion and chaos of too many answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment