Sunday, May 6, 2012

I've been keeping the paper journal, but not this one. I'm on day 4 of my wavespell. This is called "self-existing" tone 4 -- and is about planning and making dreams come into being. Don't just wish it -- make it happen.

So far today, I've watched my White Wizard daughter get down to plans on making her dream of comfort a reality -- she's seeking furniture -- has been living bohemian in one room with no furniture. I did that once on purpose -- Thoreau was my hero. I've also talked with friend, Lieselotte -- (also an Aries) who is making plans for buying her own home -- I was the first she told that her offer was accepted last evening.

We are going to visit the Grandma person over in the holler. It's a lovely day. This evening, I'll come back and spin a few notes from the paper journal onto this one -- this has been an amazing wave, so far -- MUCH has happened.

No comments: