Welcome to my woodfire,this virtual hearth, with the magic humming and the tea brewing and the books spilling over. That music in the background, that's my Honey playing his guitar, or it could be Addie Bell, my little mountain dulcimer or the rain on a tin roof, or the windriver singing way up high. Here in the hills, there's music everywhere you give a listen. So, sit a spell and lets listen together.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
May 17 in pictures
I threaten Honey -- If I run out of roving, that hair and bear look like a good source of spinning fiber.
I love all the photos of back "home." Missing there for sure. Are you getting writers to join your group? My first attempt I managed to draw in a big fat zero. Later on, the group I'm in now, we've had as many as eight but usually have five regulars and we are moving forward, everyone growing and developing. Fun to watch and participate. Blessings on you and your honey. Barb
1 comment:
I love all the photos of back "home." Missing there for sure.
Are you getting writers to join your group? My first attempt I managed to draw in a big fat zero. Later on, the group I'm in now, we've had as many as eight but usually have five regulars and we are moving forward, everyone growing and developing. Fun to watch and participate.
Blessings on you and your honey.
Barb
Post a Comment