Day 16 of 31 Days to Know You
I Should...
I Shouldn't...
?
Make that list
One of each
And a third: I Do...
It is said we are what we do.
Not exactly true
There are extenuating
Circumstances
However,
We may
Become
What we repeatedly
Do.
SHOULD you change your shoulds or shouldn'ts? Try (first -- instead) looking at what you THINK you should or shouldn't.
WHY?
Shouldn't/should you.
WHO?
said you shouldn't/should
WHERE?
does the authority lie
to know if you should/shouldn't?
WHAT?
Do you really want?
WHEN?
Will you decide to do what you
really want
(taking into consideration certain factors which may or may not be beyond your control -- ie: too much sugar is bad for you)
(taking into consideration certain factors which may or may not be beyond your control -- ie: too much sugar is bad for you)
and drop the shoulds/shouldnt's.
HOW?
Will you make changes -- even if the change
is simply to drop the lists of
shoulds/shouldn'ts.
It is difficult to walk uphill while thinking downhill.

No comments:
Post a Comment