Welcome to my woodfire,this virtual hearth, with the magic humming and the tea brewing and the books spilling over. That music in the background, that's my Honey playing his guitar, or it could be Addie Bell, my little mountain dulcimer or the rain on a tin roof, or the windriver singing way up high. Here in the hills, there's music everywhere you give a listen. So, sit a spell and lets listen together.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Day 4
My oldest daughter wrote a poem to her daughter and asked the question, "In what way to shine did you come here for?"
It's a good question.
How do you find the answer to this one?
Is your way to shine already something you are doing? A Mayan astrologer once said, "I don't tell folks who they are, I like to watch them and I see they are already living their sign."
This is true. But once I knew I was a Crystal Worldbriger (Mayan astrology), A Sagittarius sun, Aries moon, Gemini ascendant (Western astrology), and that my personal Tarot card is Temperance, I was much more able to focus my actions and my thoughts along the path to my highest goal -- spiritual evolution. I was able to understand some of the things I do and drop the guilt and move more confidently toward being who I am, rather than who I have been programmed to be.
I'm the oddling in my family. (I have Uranus in the 3rd house) I don't fit in with my "familiar" territory of siblings and neighbors. I think differently.Everyone in my family is of the most prominent religion, while my spiritual path is my very own. I think my own thoughts and don't follow what has been given. It doesn't mean one of us is right and one of us is wrong, but my "way to shine" in this world is not the same as theirs. And I don't have to bend my light to match theirs, nor to walk in the shadow of who they think I should be.
All the Oracles:
In western Astrology, I'm Sagittarius (philosophical, spiritual Teacher) with Aries moon (independent and optimistic) and Gemini rising (with many interests). In Mayan astrology, I'm a Crystal (Teacher) World-Bridger (who loves the past), In Chinese astrology, I'm the Snake (who brings hidden information to light) In numerology, my Life Path is a Nine ( Teacher and humanitarian who loves to do things for others, has a spiritual nature and loves philosophy). My "human design type" is Generator. I was born during a Gibbous moon (love to learn and seek truth).
Your turn -- you can find your astrology chart here: http://www.astro.com/
Your moon phase here: http://www.briancasey.org/artifacts/astro/moon.cgi
Numerology profile: http://www.metaphysical-store.com/Numerology.htm
Your Mayn sign: http://www.icandosomething.com/mayancalendar/
Chinese Astrology: http://www.astrology.com/chinese-astrology
Your human design type: http://www.childrenlights.com/Articles/5_types_in_human_design.htm
A myriad of ways: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/site-map.html
If none of these appeal to you, you have other options.
Let's take a walk through your house. Every color, every space has something to say about you. Did you know that someone gifted in the art of Feng Shui can walk through your living space and tell you all about you, including problems you are now having? They can also have you rearrange this and that and things will begin to improve.
Did you know that your life is written in the lines on your hands? Do you hold your fingers tightly together? You are stubborn and not a free thinker. Is your thumb flexible? So are you. Do you have a large wide fleshy area near the base of your thumb? You love all the good things life has to offer and seldom refuse yourself any of them.
Your story is written everywhere -- in the stars -- in numbers -- in your body -- in astrological means of every culture. You are a masterpiece, perfect just as you are. Get to know you! I bet you'll like you as much as I do.
Day 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment