BEN -- Skywalker -- tells us to push at the edges -- to go past our fears into the unknown. An old adage says, 'where there is fear, there is power' -- once magic becomes commonplace, it ceases to be as powerful -- expand past your limitations.
Remember how it was in the beginning? Remember how fearfully (and defiantly?) you stepped into your first circle. How you pushed past all the limitation that others set for you and reached for what you knew was there -- was yours?
The mudra for today is familiar to me because it begins with the pose of the rune, Elhaz -- stand erect, feet together and your hands out at 45 derees. Then you extend your arms upward and bring the shaft of light down from above to the heart chakra. "I am an open channel for the love of the Ultimate -- I am a link between heaven and earth."
How was I a link between heaven and earth today? How did I push past my limitations and fears?
No comments:
Post a Comment