The Mayan sign for today is CIB, warrior, staff-carrier -- one who questions. The answers are found within. Inner awareness and strength of spirit.
What did today bring?
Our daughter started her new job. My thoughts are with her. Another daughter works on her new novel and works full time and shifts days and moments to have a minute to spend with her horse. Our oldest writes that the gossips have turned themselves loose on her life, as if they have no lives of their own. My thoughts are with my kids more often than not. My Mom always said the easy part is raising them, the hard part is after you've let them go, after they've moved on to make their own decisions. The world is a lesson plan -- that's much easier when we're the ones that are learning the lessons. I want to tell the world, leave my kids alone! Let them work and play and be well and let the path open in front of them and keep all those wolves at bay. I want them fearless, strong, and wonderously happy. I want them to spin around and around in a field underneath a skyfull of stars and know there is nothing to fear -- as they knew when they were children -- as they have since learned is not so true.
What did today bring?
I worked on projects to sell for a bit of cash which we need right now. Answers Now -- that's what I'm calling them. They are mini-sets of divinational tools. I've simplified old concepts and put the information on parchment and sewed sweet little bags to hold the tools. I've got geomancy -- via pebbles -- and colorful stones, I've got Ogham on tiny sticks, and square runes that you toss like dice, and shells that give advice on two sides of any question and tell you what is needed and when -- a bit of spiritual work to be done or a mundane step that is sorely needed. I've also started work on casting cloths for my newest tarot spread. It's a spread about intention -- and how to put your best foot forward -- what to 'intend".
What did today bring?
We made some rather difficult decisions about financial situations. We decided something we've skirted around for at least a year now -- now it can't be skirted around anymore. More on that as the future unfolds.
What did today bring?
It brought me to set intentions a bit more strongly -- to walk with the staff, an excellent day for this on the day of the spiritual warrior, the staff carrier.
Intentions? To begin anew with that east energy coming in tomorrow.
Take a step in a new direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment