Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chichan -- Red Solar Serpent

Today's energy is flint and tinder -- Red Solar Serpent, Chichan. Kundalini rising -- waking, rising on the planes, spiraling energy rising along the chakras -- waking the higher consciousness -- TEACHER

What we did.

Went to see my husband's Mom. Walking around outside her camp, couldn't keep my thoughts in the present. Kept seeing moments of the past -- my kids little, my grandaughter playing with a row of plastic chairs that her mother played with in that same yard. Me and my girls going on long walks to the creek to pick blackberries.

We left there and drove to Richwood to a very sad occasion -- a memorial for a three year old, our friend's daughter. Her dying meant the end to pain she'd known since birth, but seeing her Mama barely holding herself together was sorrowful.

We went up to the homeplace and again, I was having a time remaining in the moment -- the past is in the air there -- it's as if all the people who've gone on are not gone -- they are still there -- that time is still alive. Walking off the hill I'm overwhelmed with gratitude that I knew that place when I was a child. I'm glad that place is part of my family. Thankful.

a road in summer

No comments: